INDUSTRIAL PARKS IN MEXICO History and Best Practices Based on Certifications
When looking to start up operations in Mexico, one of the first things to decide is how and where to establish your business. The process requires in-depth knowledge not only about your specific business, operations and industry, but should also be informed by several factors that are unknown to most international companies in Mexico. These range from details about each geographic area’s labor environment, logistics infrastructure, quality of life, climate, as well local knowledge about adequate facilities to lease, builders, engineers, and property management teams to work with, all of which require expert supervision.
Difficulties arising from misinformed decisions in any of these areas can cause companies looking to start manufacturing in Mexico to waste time and money, making it a great investment to work with trusted partners who have the industry experience to provide the right services when and how you need, allowing for a soft landing and long-term success.
American Industries’ Real Estate division has built a portfolio of more than 16 million sq. ft. of facilities, including over 150 buildings and presence in 15 industrial parks to meet your specific operational and financial needs. It also provides a variety of services to help your company achieve its goals, including:
- Site selection in Mexico: AI’s in-depth process for site selection in Mexico analyzes various factors to match your business with the location that is the best fit for your business.
- Adapted inventory facilities: AI always has an existing inventory of industrial facilities available for you to start operating immediately in key regions across Mexico. All of them meet standard building specifications and are equipped with everything you need to start up operations right away.
- Build-to-suit leases: AI will take care of your construction project from the design stage (including civil, architectural, and electrical engineering, HVAC systems, and interior design, among others) to coordinating the construction bidding process and works (including civil and electro-mechanical works, environmental studies, and supervision of these), working on an open book basis with a comprehensive cost analysis, updating you on the progress of the project from start to finish.
- Multi-tenant leasing: AI can help you to locate in a shared facility as your business grows, allowing you to share costs such as security, maintenance, parking, etc., with other smaller operations.
- Modular warehousing: These are usually short-term leases with flexible warehouse specifications that adapt to your needs.
- Property management: AI’s in-house team specializing in property management will handle everything related to your facility using efficient and reliable systems to track all requests and maintenance carried out, ensuring everything is done right the first time.
Proof of our commitment to offering high-quality are our international certifications, including:
- IMMEX and IVA-IEPS Certification
The IMMEX is a program that enables foreign companies to operate in Mexico under a preferential, low-tax cost structure, allowing companies to defer VAT payments on imports such as raw materials, machinery and equipment supplies.
- AEO (Authorized Economic Operator)
The OEA (Authorized Economic Operator) is a certification that aims to streamline all supply chain security standards worldwide to ensure safe trade.
- ISO 9001:2015
Our quality system is certified under the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- ESR (Socially Responsible Company) Mexican Distinction
For several years we have been recognized with the ESR award in Mexico.
- AMPIP Safe Industrial Park
American Industries’ Certified Safe Industrial Parks by AMPIP (Mexican Association of Industrial Parks).
We have industrial parks and facilities available in nearly every industrial region in Mexico, including Chihuahua, Guadalajara, Guanajuato, Juarez, Monclova, Queretaro, Monterrey, Saltillo, and San Luis Potosi.
With updated USMCA rules for automotive manufacturing in Mexico, and plans in the United States for bolstering infrastructure, now is the perfect time to reach out and request a complimentary business case and cost-analysis for your operations to find out how starting up business in Mexico can help your business remain competitive today and into the future.
Si le interesa recibir más información acerca de nuestras propiedades o disponibilidad llene el siguiente formulario para ponernos en contacto a la brevedad.
Tenga en cuenta que no aceptamos solicitudes de empleo aquí. Si está interesado en aplicar a las vacantes disponibles, visite el siguiente enlace: https://www.americanindustriesgroup.com/jobs/